Rider Profile: Ethan Cochard
1. Name? Ethan Cochard
2. Age? 22
3: Where do you live? Los Angeles, CA
4. How long have you been skating for? 13 Years
5. What's your go-to setup? Caliber 44's, 90a Venom Barrels, Loaded Tesseract, Orangatang Centersets
6. Favorite skate spot of all-time? Malibu
7. What are you doing when you're not skating? Usually I'm trying to hustle my friends in a friendly 'take-all-your-money' game of pool. Other than that I like to edit videos, preferably the stupid kind. I just found a new passion in creating figurines out of random Otang wheels laying around. My favorite one so far is the Moronga Spider.
Oh yeah, I also enjoy convincing people of the impossible (AKA lying).
8. What's your favorite trick for impressing the ladies?
The Disappearing Rabbit. It where i get a soft fluffy rabbit and a top hat. And then throw them into a river, after doing a adequate toeside backflip check slide shuv.
9. Favorite quote (skate related or not)?
Skate related: "I really hope i didn't just shart my pants" - Anonymous (but you know who you are...Ross)
Life quote: " Experience; that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." C.S. Lewis
10. What's the best part about being a Motion Boardshop team rider?
Tori. You can convince her of anything. After that, the Mobots are all pretty solid lurk monsters that know how to giggle until it gets annoying. Also Casey and Jason make it happen.
11. What's the best piece of advice you can give other longboarders looking to get sponsored?
If at first you don't succeed, stop TRYING to get sponsored and just skate.
12. Anything else we should know about you?
I've got two kids. Both of which are siamese twins. So, i guess, i have one kid?