Price is for 1 truck, add 2 to the cart for a set of trucks (2 trucks)
Arsenal has designed a new high performance cast trucks with freeriding and downhill in mind. These trucks come in two different baseplate angles 44° and 50° so you can mix and match to dial in your ride. The hanger is Flipable with Custom Kingpin Hole Geometry to Maximize Bushing Contact. Arsenals cast trucks are constructed out of Heat Treated to a T6 Temper and the axles are hardened steel, making these trucks unbelievably strong.
Now, stop reading and grab a set of the cast Arsenal trucks for your freeride or downhill setup today!
- High End Performance for both Freeride and Downhill
- 180mm and 165mm Width Options
- Hardened Alloy Steel Axles
- 50° and 44° Base Options, Designed and Set up for Tall Barrel Bushings
- Grade 8 Pressed in Kingpin. Zero Slop Period.
- Flipable Hanger with Custom Kingpin Hole Geometry to Maximize Bushing Contact.
- Tight Deep Bushing Seats. Insane Return and Response.
- Precision Cast Alloy Hangers and Bases. Both Heat Treated to a T6 Temper for Unmatched Strength.
- Precision Geometry. Same Geometry as our Precision Machined Trucks.
- Width (mm): 165
- Baseplate Angle: 44, 50 Degrees
- Geometry: Reverse
- Construction: Cast
- Hole Pattern: 8-Hole
- Rake: Yes, 3mm
- Color: Black
- Bushing Shape & Duro: Tall Barrels (90a)