The 72mm Kevin Reimer feature SSF, which is the same formula as Snakes, but poured in this solidly built freeride friendly square lip wheel.
This version will be easier to slide, more durable, but offer the same reliable smooth slide and grip everyone loves out of the 72mm shape.
If you want a wheel that is grippier than Byron's, but less grippy than the 72mm Green Kevin Reimer wheel, this is the one! Sure to be a fast freeride favorite.
This is the new version that comes with the black H5 fibre infused core, and a new "inset" lip that will let the wheel grip more, and wear better. We know you'll love them.
- Brilliant Surface - More grip when new
- Sharp edges offer extra flex for grip while carving, or sliding
- Smooth sliding, but grip oriented shape for carving or racing
- Suitable for freeride when broken in
- 2mm inset with new H5 core, still flippable for even wear