65.5mm tall x 43mm wide ENCORE Wheels
33mm machine-ground running surface • Centerset bearing seat • Double-radius profile
4.25 oz. each • Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
The first wheel carefully designed for the rigors of modern Longboard Freestyle and Dance!
(Outstanding for technical freeride, too!)
• Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
• Exceptionally tough and durable – highly-optimized to withstand the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
• Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
• Machine-ground running surface for near-instant break-in – consistent grip and easy slides from the get-go!
• Poured in the very finest and fastest urethanes the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none.
Molded around our trimmed EC™ core.
• 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
• Thick, unbreakable bearing supports!
• “Fin trim” hub configuration for robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in two proprietary formulas.
78A Defcon™: Guinness WR roll speed – more tricks per push! • easy, predictable slide (even on concrete) • slow, consistent wear
79A BlackOps™: smooth and comfy on rough / inconsistent pavement • exceptional balance of speed and grip