Agile and grippy characteristics of a narrow truck married with Valkyrie’s patented offset bushing seat technology for a perfect balance of grip and control: the Mk2 Slaloms have been re-imagined with higher, split rake and two width options. After testing a bunch of rake options, we settled on a 5/3 split to make tuck-leaning easier while maintaining a rock-solid feel down any road.
Most popular slalom trucks boast an inline rear axle, which means that if you drew a line between the axles it would go through the center of the bushings. Our coplanar bushing seat design puts the boardside bushing inline with the axles on all our trucks, providing that higher grip and control without needing a unique rear truck.
We have two spaceale axle options to choose from, allowing these trucks to come in 115-125mm or 130-140mm widths. The wider width can be purchased with either 5/3 split rake or symmetrical 3mm rake.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum hanger
- 17-4 Heat treated stainless steel axles for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- 303 Stainless axle spacers that wont crush and offer better corrosion resistance than steel.
- 6061-T6 bases with Mil-spec kingpins, precision ground board side bushing pins, and RipTide WFB pivot tubes.
- 303 Stainless cupped washers
- Base angles available: 45, 30 Trucks ship with a 45º / 30º combo, but can be setup 45/45 or 30/30 upon request.