Rider Profile: Max Wippermann
3: Where do you live?
My hometown is Seattle, WA but right now I go to school in Rochester, New York.
4. How long have you been skating for?
Skateboards since I was four years old, longboards since I was fourteen.
5. What's your go-to setup?
The Landyachtz Evo with JimZ trucks and Biggie Hawgs. So Ca$h. I also like shredding campus on my Landyachtz Peacemaker.
6. Favorite skate spot of all-time?
A couple of epic mountain roads in France and Switzerland. I also have a spot in Seattle called the Gnarpins where I learned pretty much everything.
7. What are you doing when you're not skating?
Watching MotoGP, playing MotoGP on xbox and.... skating.
8. What's your favorite trick for impressing the ladies?
9. Favorite quote?
"Speed never killed anybody, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
10. What's the best part about being a Motion Boardshop team rider?
Being a part of the MoBo family! Such a supportive and rad group to hang out with and call family.
11. What's the best piece of advice you can give other longboarders looking to get sponsored? Go to events, get results, make videos, get views, be a good skateboarder and be a good person.
12. Anything else we should know about you? I'm a BANANA