Rider Profile: Zach Miller
24 yrs old
3: Where do you live?
4. How long have you been skating for?
I've been skating since I was 11 or 12. My dad bought me my first board when I was visiting him one year and the rest was history.
5. What's your go-to setup?
My go-to setup would have to be a Minisugar or Double-kick with Surf-rodz TKP Grinds 139-159mm with Bones Reds Bearings in Blue MicroMotions from Metro. And it's all about that Jessup griptape!
6. Favorite skate spot of all-time?
My favorite skate spot of all time would have to be my hometown city of Tacoma. In the city you have endless techy spots and right outside of the city you have some faster stuff. Plus, alot of my friends live around Tacoma so theres always a good session with good people.
7. What are you doing when you're not skating?
I work a lot at a Paper Mill in the Port of Tacoma and I spend as much time as I can with my beautiful girlfriend Amanda.
8. What's your favorite trick for impressing the ladies?
Fast backside blunt checks to manual with a cute little ollie out. Charms em every time!
9. Favorite quote (skate related or not)?
"Dream a little dream or you could live a little dream. I'd rather live it, cause dreamers always chase but never get it." Aesop Rock
10. What's the best part about being a Motion Boardshop team rider?
Everyone at Motion is super chill. I can go in there and lurk around in the shop and have a blast doing it. Great people make Motion great.
11. What's the best piece of advice you can give other longboarders looking to get sponsored?
The best way to get sponsored is to be yourself and have fun. You will always skate better when your confident and stoked. Never let anyone else tell you how to skate, period. And last but not least, smile and make as many friends as you can!
12. Anything else we should know about you?
I'm a huge nerd. I love video games and reading fantasy novels. I've also been writing my own novel over the past year. I also love animals.