Seismic® Defcon™ Barrel Bushings
Deeper Lean with Truer, More Fluid Steering • Finer Control and Highly-Energetic Response • Precision Fit
Available in five (5) color-coded durometers and two (2) precision-fit heights. (Additional duros coming early 2023.)
Price is for a single pair of two (2) barrel bushings. Discounted pricing for Bundle of all duros in a single height.
Seismic’s Defcon ultra-high-rebound urethane has a remarkable set of unique and highly-advanced properties – and now we’ve applied it to bushings! Defcon is the fastest wheel formula in the history of skateboard racing – credited with virtually every significant world distance and speed record, including the official Guinness Standup mark. (Pete Connolly, 91.17 mph / 146.73 kph – Sept. 16, 2017, at The Top Speed Challenge in Quebec, Canada.)
A major step forward in bushing performance…
• Deeper lean and truer, more fluid steering with less lateral hanger slop!
• Highly-energetic yet smooth and controlled return-to-center
• Larger compression range compared to other bushing formulas in the same duro – No premature packing • Fuller wheel contact (less “outside wheel lift”)
• Smoother, more linear resistance profile – Consistent feel • Advanced control
Fine-tuned dimensions for high-performance fit!
• Full 1.0-inch Outer Diameter optimizes seating in finer Hanger bushing pockets.
• Inner Diameter carefully calibrated for snug fit on standard Kingpin shafts.
• Mold-top ends machined for exact height and superior flatness. – No “dished” end surfaces.
• Two precision-fit heights…
– Medium 0.65-inch (16.5mm): Optimal height for most modern longboard trucks. May fit and perform best without bottom / boardside washer (usually not needed).
– Tall 0.75-inch (19mm): Optimal height for most specialty race trucks. May fit and perform best without bottom / boardside washer (usually not needed).
Note: May feel slightly softer than comparable duros in other bushings. For optimal bushing performance, do not under-tighten or over-tighten kingpin nuts. Replace bushings that show signs of excessive wear, weathering, or aging.