THE LAST MILE (OR EVERY MILE).
Introducing the Loaded Fathom, the longboard that blurs the boundaries of what a skateboard can be.
The Fathom is one of the easiest boards to ride in the world and a ton of fun. Built around the new Loaded Zee Bracket truck mounting system. With large wheels and a low ride height, the Fathom reimagines soulful commuting and urban exploration.
IT’S RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
- You want a compact board that’s easy and fun to ride—for novices and seasoned skaters alike.
- You’re looking for a low ride height for effortless pushing and footbraking and a wide deck that provides a forgiving, stable platform.
- You appreciate having huge wheels that coast forever and plow over bumps and cracks.
• Length: 33″ / 83.8 cm (complete), 23″ / 58.4 cm (deck)
• Width: 9.25″ / 23.5 cm
• Wheelbase: 26.5″ / 67.3 cm (complete), 17.25″ / 43.8 cm (deck)
• Profile: slight camber
• Flex: subtle
• Weight: 9.6 lb / 4.4 kg (Dad Bod), 8.4 lb / 3.8 kg (Caguama), 3.1 lb / 1.4 kg (deck)
• Designed for riders up to 250 lb / 113 kg under normal use. Riders 250-300 lb / 113-136 kg should minimize aggressive pumping.
• Bracket: Loaded Zee Bracket (NEW)
• Trucks: Paris V2 150mm 50° (raw)
• Wheels: Orangatang 85mm Caguama (77a Blue)
• Bearings: Loaded Jehu V2
• Hardware: Loaded (two sets: 1.25″ at deck, 1″ at trucks)