Here they are, Paris 165mm 43° V3s! More grip, more stability, more hype. Get on board and get down with Paris!
Sized just right for boards narrower than nine inches, the Paris V3 165mm trucks are exactly what many of us have been waiting for. Not too big, not too small, the narrower hangers offer a bit more grip and control right where you need it without any compromise in strength or performance.
Paris V3 trucks are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
The new manufacturing process also allows us to use a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
We’ve redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material, and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area.
The kingpins have been modified making them tougher and more resilient and the baseplates come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to center.
Ride Paris V3 165mm 43° trucks if…
- you’re riding a narrower board than 9” wide
- you want more stability at speed
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of our 43° Baseplates
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols