PRICE SHOWN IS FOR 1 TRUCK
Island vibes for your ride!
Lookout y’all, there’s a high pressure system movin’ in… Our wettest colors yet, The V3 Tropic Series are hot, humid, and ready to raise temperatures. Ride your piece of paradise, with three new steamy color-ways to arouse your aesthetics; Tropic Green–the fauna of freeride, Crystal Blue–sublime surf substitute, and Purple Tide–twilight’s transition. Isn’t it time you took a vacation? - The V3 Tropic Series await…
The V3s are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
The new manufacturing process also allows us to use a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
We’ve redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material, and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area. We’ve even modified the kingpin making it tougher and more resilient.
Even the urethane components of the truck have been upgraded! Our top conical bushing’s new shape offers improved support and rebound, and the baseplates now come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to center
Ride Paris V3 180mm 50° trucks if…
- you ride a 9” to 10″ wide board
- you want a perfect all-around truck
The Paris V3 Features:
Axle width: 8.5” (215mm)
- Weight: 16.3 oz
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols
- Ride Height Matches V3 43° Baseplates