Sold as Pair with Large Flat Washers & a Sticker
- .975" Dia x .60" High (24.77mm Dia x 15.24mm High).
- APS rides a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly
- Hard durometer bushings (95a - 97.5a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 125lbs) and allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium durometer bushings (85a - 90a) are for medium-weight riders (75 - 125lbs) & those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Soft durometer bushings (75a - 85a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for aloose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Super-soft durometer bushings (60a - 70a) are designed for very light-weight or young riders and are also fun for those looking for a really loose setup in the RoadSide position.
- Excellent when used as a Barrel/FatCone combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position.