S1 Lifer Certified Skate Helmet
For Use: The S1 Lifer Helmet is certified to protect for skateboarders, pedal cyclists, roller skaters and non motorized scooters
• Specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam
• Certified Multi-Impact (ASTM F-1492-15)
• Certified High Impact (CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203) For Speeds up to 15 mph
• 5x More Protective Than Non-Certified Soft Foam Skate Helmets
• Deep Fit Design
Certified Multi-Impact (Safety compliance testing for ASTM F-1492-15 for Skateboarding and Roller Skate Helmets)
Certified High Impact (Safety compliance testing for CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203 for Bicycle & Skate Helmets)
Certified Skate & Bicycle (Safety compliance testing for AS/NZS 2063:2020 pedal cyclists, skateboarders and roller skates)
* The S1 Lifer Helmet is certified for E-bikes riders up to 15 mph. If you want more protection check out the S1 Retro Lifer E-Helmets which are NTA 8776 Certified for speeds up to 28 mph.
Description: We describe the S1 Lifer Helmet as a “skateboard" helmet because we have been manufacturing skateboard helmets for over 20 years, but you could also describe The S1 Lifer as a bike helmet, roller skate helmet, bmx helmet, roller derby helmet, or non-motorized scooter helmet because the S1 Lifer Helmet is ASTM certified and CPSC certified to be worn while riding your skateboard, roller skates, bike or scooter (non-motorized).