64.5mm tall x 43mm wide ENCORE Wheels
33mm machine-ground running surface • Centerset bearing seat • Double-radius profile
4 oz. each • Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
The first wheel carefully designed from the inside-out for the rigors of modern Longboard Freestyle and Dance!
(Outstanding for technical freeride, too!)
• Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
• Exceptionally tough and durable – highly-optimized to withstand the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
• Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
• Machine-ground running surface for near-instant break-in – consistent grip and easy slides from the get-go!
• Poured in the very finest and fastest urethanes the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none.
Molded around our trimmed EC™ core.
• 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
• Thick, unbreakable bearing supports!
• Improved “halo” hub configuration for more robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in DEFCON™ ultra-high-rebound formula, in three finely-tuned durometer choices
Guinness WR speed – more tricks per push! • long-lasting • slow, consistent wear
• 75A Bubblegum: Plush roll with extra grip. Velvety-smooth even on rough surfaces.
• 77A Mango: Fast, smooth, and lively underfoot. An optimal balance of properties for most surface conditions.
• 79A Mint: Ideal for smoother surfaces. Very fast roll with friendly slide characteristics. Excellent durability.
Picture is off.