The SK8 DHP knee pad is TSG's extreme downhill protection, developed in collaboration with speed demon Kevin Reimer. Downhill pads arenâ€™t just about saving flesh and bone from concrete but also provide a durable pivot for slides and balance. For this reason we made the SK8 DHP long, from durable Cordura fabric and with a large cap and lateral slide extensions. To keep it in place it also features secure Neoprene butterfly straps with Velcro closure that Kevin can trust.
- HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: For maximum safety, TSG's hardshell construction combines a super strong injection moulded outer shell and a shock absorbing EPS inner shell.
- MULTI-LAYER EVA FOAM ON AND AROUND KNEE: EVA provides great shock absorbing properties, stress-crack resistance and low-temperature toughness. It can be used in multi layers and is backed with hard shell caps for a solid performance.
- PE KNEE CAP WITH SLIDE EXTENSION
- PRE-SHAPED DESIGN: TSG's pre-shaped body protection comes with a pre-bended articulated design for unrestricting wearing comfort and superior fit.
- STRONG CORDURA FABRIC
- HORSESHOE SHAPED FOAM: We bring down-slipping pads to an end. The solution is TSG's custom Horseshoe shape that greatly surrounds knees/elbows/shoulders. The inside foam pad is compression-molded with a raised top part that perfectly sits around your protected body part. This shape minimizes shifting and down-sliding to keep your pad in place during action
- NEOPRENE BUTTERFLY STRAPS
- TOP DOUBLE-LAYER VELCRO 360Â° STRAP
- BOTTOM VELCRO STRAP WITH SNAP BUCKLE
- OPEN-BACK DESIGN: No shoe removal needed. Accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly Velcro closure for easy on and off.
- COMFORTABLE LINING FABRIC
- EN 14120 CE CERTIFIED